Length of Loan Period
The following materials are loaned for 24 hours with no renewal:
- Dry erase marker packs
- Phone and laptop chargers
- Chargers and headphones are subject to a fine of $3/hour, to a maximum of $15.
- These fines begin to accrue the moment the material is due back to the library.
- After 30 days, the library presumes the material is lost and bills the borrower the cost of the item and a $25 processing fee, plus the overdue fees.
- Borrowers are responsible for fines that accrue on items that are renewed after their due date.