- The Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center faculty, staff, and students are able to print through pay to print services.
- Penn State Id's with active LionCash+ accounts are required to print. Printing is 5 cents per side of printing.
- Public printing is available for the 2 public computers at a cost of 10 cents per page.
- Photocopy machines are available on the first floor and accepts coins or bills.
- Patrons can also use the photocopiers free of charge to save scanned materials on a USB flash drive or email themselves the copied material.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.