- Lockers are intended for short term, one (1) month storage of materials and should not be used for long term storage.
- The library is not responsible for materials kept in lockers. These lockers are provided for your convenience and are to be used at your risk. It is your responsibility to remember your locker number and combination.
- Food and drink containers may not be stored in lockers.
- Library materials that have not been checked out should not be stored in lockers. Library materials that are not checked out will be returned to the collection.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time.
- All lockers must be cleared out on the first of every month at 8:00 am.
If you need assistance please ask at the service desk on the first floor.