You are here
Experimental Classroom Policy
- The Experimental Classroom may be reserved at no cost by the Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center faculty and staff.
- Room reservations must be for instructional sessions.
- All requests must be approved by the library personnel. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your request is approved.
- The library reserves the right to deny future reservations by individuals or groups who do not show up for reservations.
- The space may be reserved up to 120 days into the future.
- The Experimental Classroom is available 24 hours a day to students for walk-in use when it is not reserved.
- Reasonable noise levels should be maintained.
- Occupants are responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the room.
- No Food, covered drinks only.